Womens premiership or men start the season 2-0

Womens premiership or men start the season 2-0?

• Premiership

Votes: 59 81.9%
  • 2-0

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Womens for me. a premiership is a premiershp. If the men started 3-1 then I might consider

For one of these our club goes down in the history books.

For the other our club gets to stay above 50% for a few weeks extra.

It's pretty obvious which way I'm leaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok what if we made it premiership v 5-1 after 6 rounds?

It'd have to be premiership vs making finals to get me even slightly interested.

Making it 5-1 just means I assume we get 10 or so wins for the year instead of five or six.

Getting to this position in the AFLW, is a breath of fresh air! and I love it! For years the men's preseason and early rounds have given me a little hope which then turns to depression and crankiness. Even if our mighty AFLW team dips out in the Grand Final, it has been a glorious journey! I hope to fly up to cheer them on at the Gabba. GO LIONS!!!!

2-0 for me.

Surprising myself in how much I am involved and enjoying watching the women's team, would love them to win the premiership. But at the moment my emotional commitment is at the same level of other teams I support eg Arsenal, Melb Victory, Dodgers, National teams etc. still well below what it is for the Lions men's team.

Would people change their view if it was not the first ever womens premiership?

I'd genuinely take a 2-0 start in the women's because it's proportionally better then the men's.

2-0 in a 22 game season doesn't mean that much at all.

Back