Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
That time of the month.
FIFA Women's World Cup kicks off Thursday.
USA,England faves. Screenshot_20230717_134505_Chrome.jpg
Can get Sam Kerr most goals @$7.50.
Pretty shitty TAB promo,$25 max bet.
Screenshot_20230717_134237_Chrome.jpg
I'll be playing the correct score game,pick 4/5 options at decent odds,especially draws in the early rounds.

Only thing I'm not looking forward to is Bruce McCavaney heading up the coverage and people referring to the Aussies as the 'Tillies'.

4 bets that stand out to me

Caitlin Foord Golden Boot Winner at $32

Italy to win Group G at $5.60

Zambia to beat Japan at $10.50 in the group stage game

Jamaica to Qualify out of Group F at $6.50
Group G,I'll go for Argentina,priced as minnows in every market.
Looking forward to Italy v Argentina first up.
Draw or upset on the cards.

Three more selections Ive decided to add to my staple for the Golden Boot award

Alexandra Popp (Germany) at $15.50

Ada Hegerberg (Norway) at $29

Kadidatou Diani (France) at $23.79

Not sure how good defensively Jamaica are, they are in Frances group and this will be Panamas 1st World Cup on the womens stages.

Marie-Antoinette Katoto (France) withdrew from the World Cup because of an ACL. She top scored for France in qualifers (Euro) with 10 goals. France scored 54 goals from 10 games in their qualifiers.

I think for France might be worth looking at an outsider to potentially top the Golden Boot?

Also be wary of beating on 'Golden Boot' and 'Top Scorer of the tournament' they are slightly different.

Golden Boot if players are equal on goal tally, if both players are equal, who played who has more assists will be used as a tie-breaker. If the number of assists is still equal, then the played less minutes will be deemed the winner of the Golden Boot.

Also be wary of beating on 'Golden Boot' and 'Top Scorer of the tournament' they are slightly different.

Golden Boot if players are equal on goal tally, if both players are equal, who played who has more assists will be used as a tie-breaker. If the number of assists is still equal, then the played less minutes will be deemed the winner of the Golden Boot.
I didn’t word that post well.

Golden boot winner in order of sequence ( and tiebreakers)

1. most goals
2. Most assists
3. Less time played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

China to beat Denmark in the group stages at $4.90

This price has come in a bit. Tickets for the game are close to a sell out and I reckon the Chinese will have the advantage of the home crowd in Perth.

It feels a bit big of a price considering that these teams are relatively similar in the FIFA World Rankings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back