Women's World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Golden Boot Race , before the start of the Quarter Finals:

1691559266787.png

Lauren James to miss 1 game.

Possiblity of Lauren James misses 2 games

Possiblity of Lauren James misses 3 games

Will be interesting to see FIFAs verdict on that foot on her opponents chest which saw her receive a red card.

Currently can get $25 for her to win Golden Boot- she will also likely to play potentially less minutes than her contenders (already has 3 goals and 3 assists so far). Bonmati from Spain might be a dark horse to win (currently with 3 goals and 2 assists).

I think Englands team probably gets to at least a semi final from here which sees them play at least 3 games.

if James misses 1 game, I think $25 for her to Win Golden Boot is good odds.

If James misses 2 games, Id probably price her close to $60 to win Golden Boot. And if she happens to play say in the battle for 3rd Place Playoff spot match- might be a very good price to take.

and if James misses 3 games, she cant win the Golden Boot.

Golden Boot Race , before the start of the Quarter Finals:

View attachment 1769031

Lauren James to miss 1 game.

Possiblity of Lauren James misses 2 games

Possiblity of Lauren James misses 3 games

Will be interesting to see FIFAs verdict on that foot on her opponents chest which saw her receive a red card.

Currently can get $25 for her to win Golden Boot- she will also likely to play potentially less minutes than her contenders (already has 3 goals and 3 assists so far). Bonmati from Spain might be a dark horse to win (currently with 3 goals and 2 assists).

I think Englands team probably gets to at least a semi final from here which sees them play at least 3 games.

if James misses 1 game, I think $25 for her to Win Golden Boot is good odds.

If James misses 2 games, Id probably price her close to $60 to win Golden Boot. And if she happens to play say in the battle for 3rd Place Playoff spot match- might be a very good price to take.

and if James misses 3 games, she cant win the Golden Boot.
When does FIFA pull their finger out?
Tailed Roord from one of your earlier posts.I'll take Redondo from Spain,who have hopefully got a few more games in them.
Also tailed Japan.
Screenshot_20230809_133737_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_214008_Chrome.jpg

Most likely Spain v Japan,France v England semis.
Will be going the underdogs in 1/4s(except Columbia,fingers crossed no-one scores an own goal).

And she's gone

Last edited:
if Lauren James needs 3 goals or more in the final to overtake and win the Golden Boot id price that in at least 3 figures > odds of 100 just to score 3 goals in the Grand Final.

Would price it less , if she needed 3 goals + in a 3rd/4th Place playoff

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ESTA VOLVIENDO A CASA
flame thrower fire GIF

Australia v England Semi -Final

1.0 unit
Rachel Daly 2+ Shots on Target @ $8.00 (this has come in from a site offering it at $8.50)

1.0 unit
Hayley Raso To Be Booked @ $6.90

0.50 unit
Same Game Multi 1
Rachel Daly 2+ Shots on Target
A. Russo 2+ Shots on Target
Odds: $26

0.25 unit
Same Game Multi 2
A. Russo 2+ Shots on Target
Hayley Raso 1+ Shot on Target
Odds: $97.20 Boosted

Hayley Raso at $6.90 to get booked is a great price for me. She has Committed 10 Fouls throughout this tournament so far. (Currently 3rd equal most). In the friendly earlier this year in April, she also got booked for a Yellow Card against England. This game will be alot of fouls with alot up in terms of stakes.

And Lotto 1
Hayley Raso To Be Booked
Odds: $36

And Lotto 2
Raso To Be Booked
Mackenzie Arnold to Be Booked
Daly 2+ Shots on Target
Odds: $501

I can see a world where if the Matildas lead, Mackenzie Arnold will look to time waste or do something cheeky in goals which might ire the attention of the ref. Mackenzie Arnold also picked up a yellow card in the friendly in April.

Last edited:
Bet365 offering $4 odds for the Matildas to qualify. Easy to arb for a guaranteed profit (how much is dependant on if you're limited like me) and put that back onto another market for a risk-free bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back