• suger free lemonaide

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
getting close to getting my wonderbar gun set up, the gun takes 6 syrups however you need a syrup pump for ea flavor so they will be added as i justify pumps at 80 bucks ea. will be beginning with the 2 pumps i have at the moment, the boss likes gin and tonic so pump 1 will be dedicated to that, what should i put on the 2nd pump ????

wunderbar-gun.jpg

my preference would be suger free lemonade or maybe tonic? lots of friends like spirit mixed with cola and i suspect its a kids favorite,

anyway,

HELLSBELLS

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
getting close to getting my wonderbar gun set up, the gun takes 6 syrups however you need a syrup pump for ea flavor so they will be added as i justify pumps at 80 bucks ea. will be beginning with the 2 pumps i have at the moment, the boss likes gin and tonic so pump 1 will be dedicated to that, what should i put on the 2nd pump ????

wunderbar-gun.jpg

my preference would be suger free lemonade or maybe tonic? lots of friends like spirit mixed with cola and i suspect its a kids favorite,

anyway,

Have to have Cola and go from there.

whats the bourbin equivelent to 100 pipers or belles whiskey?
I assume both of those are sputum in a bottle. The bourbon equivalent would be something like Woodstock or Cougar. You definitely would be drinking those with Coke.

I like Woodford Reserve, Angels Envy or Gospel (distilled in Brunswick) with a little ice.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I assume both of those are sputum in a bottle.
Aye, there was a worse whiskey once , and it was brewed locally! went by the name of Corio whiskey, it was to whiskey what pablos was to coffee. oddly enough an unopenened bottle actually goes for more than they retailed for when available for collectors, not that any of them would ever dare brake the seal.

Corio seems to have had a period of success in the late 1940's through to the 1960's, with a series of advertisements proudly proclaiming their status as Australia's Champion Whisky, following several trophy wins at various agricultural shows around the country. We are unable to establish what, if anything, was competing against Corio in these competitions. Based on remarks from people who remember the product, chances are, there wasn't any competition of note.

Back