Media Wonders + Demons = 1,000 collective games in Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

manangatang said you've trained off a bit and needed some extra motivation. Mang had me at hello.
Ssshhhhh - I told you not to anger him. I’ve been monitoring him for a while now and I know he’s making plans to overthrow my leadership. I don’t want anything to unsettle him.

Ssshhhhh - I told you not to anger him. I’ve been monitoring him for a while now and I know he’s making plans to overthrow my leadership. I don’t want anything to unsettle him.
So he’s basically the Wonders version of Sab22

Great thread headless. I am particularly hanging out for this historic round. The Wonders are again showing their generosity in allowing the less successful Demons a chance to share some limelight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always been confused by why they call themselves the Demons.

They’ll always be the Chairlift Operators to me.
It’s harder to spell, so we stick with a single six letter word.

It’s harder to spell, so we stick with a single six letter word.

Also Chairlift Operator Jim just does not have a ring to it.

Two s**t clubs that nobody in the rest of the league cares about.
Your "spicy" attitude isn't very spicy... it's mild.

Perhaps focus on your thread making, your random thread posts aren't going to help you win that beez champ!

Also...

Gold City Royals 4 1 3 - - 314 389 80.72 4 1W LLLW +1 -3 -

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I came for the ClarkeM and Eth content.
Well sorry to disappoint you but Eth moved to Nigeria and only talks to God now.
Great write up!

I always get up and about for the Wonders games - Theres been some classic banter with haydo and ClarkeM over the years.

Sourest bunch of flogs I have ever met.

You are on fire with your content Headless.
This is a strange feeling because I don't remember you at all.

It's rare that an OP with a few spelling errors can impress me but damn, Headless, you've done well.

I've been inspired to have a think about The Foundation Cup this morning and will see where this takes me in the next day or so if I get the time.

Well done.

It's rare that an OP with a few spelling errors can impress me but damn, Headless, you've done well.

I've been inspired to have a think about The Foundation Cup this morning and will see where this takes me in the next day or so if I get the time.

Well done.

Don't you DARE make me go back and re-read the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back