Current Trial Wonnangatta - Russell Hill & Carol Clay vanish *Pilot Greg Lynn charged with murder

Did Greg Lynn tell police where he buried the bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
Wonder if any nervous people will be heading up that way hoping that any evidence is well hidden. Would expect that area where the shovels were found to be under some form of surveillance.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

MiguelM

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
SBS 10pm (Melb)

The Feed

10:00PM - 10:30PM
CC

Victoria's rugged high country is much loved by hunters, skiers, campers and bushwalkers. But when a spate of mysterious disappearances occur, the local town and media are spun into a frenzy trying to solve the missing persons cases. At the centre of their speculation is a reclusive bushman

SmAshmoto

Team Captain
Feb 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Valentino Rossi, Melbourne Stars
Just got back from a weekend in the snow up the back of Craig's Hut and Mt Stirling. I didn't see anything untoward (apart from the **** in his Toorak Tractor who had a panic attack halfway along the track to Craig's Hut and blocked it) but my God, it must feel unbearably cold and remote up that way, especially during the bowels of winter when the tracks close and access stops. Would take a braver man than me to live higher up and further out all winter. Amazing that he would survive up there all season to be honest.

SquiffyRae

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'll be interested to know when this is solved (cause with the latest developments it feels like it's more likely to be a "when" than an "if" now) what the information was that prompted those new searches over the Easter period.

Whatever info they got was clearly reliable as out of that entire forest they managed to find the proverbial needles in the haystack. You don't just get that out of a general tip off. This wasn't "I often go to the pub after work and another regular, Bruce Simmons, got a bit sloshed one night and started bragging about if you p*ss him off he'll make you disappear like that old couple in the mountains." Whoever gave that tip-off had knowledge that 2 shovels presumably connected to the crime were located at that specific spot. To get that sort of hit the person would've either had to know that information themselves (i.e. they were involved) or know a person who has told them very specific details about the crime.

The ABCs Background Briefing has done a pod with great reviews.

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Here’s a quote from the last article in june regarding the search.

“Generally over winter it all stops for a bit because we can’t really get up there due to weather,' A source said“

Back