Current Trial Wonnangatta - Russell Hill & Carol Clay vanish *Pilot Greg Lynn charged with murder

Did Greg Lynn tell police where he buried the bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
That’s right. So maybe it wasn’t intended to kill, just frighten. Maybe he thought they were off somewhere else at the time. And got just a bit of a shock when he heard a scream, or checked the damage.

I still reckon it's a longshot scenario, but admire your tenacity sticking to it. 🙂

But - how were they killed? is the most important question.

It's possible the forensic pathologist on behalf of the coroner might not find a cause of death .. because he burned them. And if they can't find a cause of death, it means they probably weren't run over or shot.

It's possible the forensic pathologist on behalf of the coroner might not find a cause of death .. because he burned them. And if they can't find a cause of death, it means they probably weren't run over or shot.

Unless he’s already talked about the murder. He must’ve described the location after his arrest for the cops to go straight there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless he’s already talked about the murder. He must’ve described the location after his arrest for the cops to go straight there

If Lynn's told the police how they died, his story will need to match up with the forensic pathologist reports. He might have told them everything, I doubt it but he may have.

If Lynn's told the police how they died, his story will need to match up with the forensic pathologist reports. He might have told them everything, I doubt it but he may have.

It’ll also be interesting to find out if he is being looked at for being responsible for other crimes.
I read elsewhere that he had a nasty temper and did shocking things in front of people.
His first wife had a pet pig & after an argument he slit its throat. There was a neighbour who had some disagreement with GL and his dog was found with its throat slit. His first wife died from a cocktail of drugs and alcohol but apparently was strictly a non drinker.

It’ll also be interesting to find out if he is being looked at for being responsible for other crimes.
I read elsewhere that he had a nasty temper and did shocking things in front of people.
His first wife had a pet pig & after an argument he slit its throat. There was a neighbour who had some disagreement with GL and his dog was found with its throat slit. His first wife died from a cocktail of drugs and alcohol but apparently was strictly a non drinker.

He will be looked at for other crimes apparently, John Silvester or Sly of the Underworld mentioned it in on radio.

Nothin' gets me more riled up than country music. On my first visit to (mentioned in another thread) Crescent Head I met a(nother) guy who heard me playing guitar in my tent and invited me over for a jam. I get to his onsite van and it turns out he has a number of gold records... How the f*** do you jam with a guy that has gold records, especially in a genre you hate with a passion??? https://www.macleayargus.com.au/story/2052939/les-partell-joins-country-music-elite/

Detest it too.

What happens when you play country and western music backwards?

You get your wife back, your house back, your truck back and your dog back.

How much he say without the advice of this lawyer (McLennan) ?

Hopefully he doesn’t play the mental health or insanity card. If he’s functioning enough to be a family man and fly aeroplanes he’s got enough brains to know that murdering someone is a pretty naughty thing to do. Then try to cover his tracks afterwards

Hopefully he doesn’t play the mental health or insanity card. If he’s functioning enough to be a family man and fly aeroplanes he’s got enough brains to know that murdering someone is a pretty naughty thing to do. Then try to cover his tracks afterwards

You answered your own question. If he can fly planes and be a check captain he's sane enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was kind of hoping after being off the grid for a week that I'd come back to some news of developments/identification/anything....but not a peep. I wonder if the families have at least had some news of positive identification? Must be an absolutely harrowing time for them.

You answered your own question. If he can fly planes and be a check captain he's sane enough.

His lawyers come trial time though could use the mental card though.
He knew perfectly what he was doing the whole time

It's obviousky the same blue 4wd. But I hadn't seen this detailed pucked up before. A white decal on the rear right hand window.

Also the the police image seems tightly cropped, potentially to obscure the shovel on the roof rack. Which ties in with them apparently obscuring the number plate.
Some snaps from Map View in the side street. A very well maintained shovel on the car. FD15AD46-56FD-48BA-881A-D962DA32C3F0.jpeg 45EE8E91-7143-4729-84EA-CE12C945583D.jpeg FD15AD46-56FD-48BA-881A-D962DA32C3F0.jpeg 3FB9004B-A274-4C9C-9B0F-DD341C0EAEE7.jpeg
It's obviousky the same blue 4wd. But I hadn't seen this detailed pucked up before. A white decal on the rear right hand window.

Also the the police image seems tightly cropped, potentially to obscure the shovel on the roof rack. Which ties in with them apparently obscuring the number plate.

Last edited:
I was kind of hoping after being off the grid for a week that I'd come back to some news of developments/identification/anything....but not a peep. I wonder if the families have at least had some news of positive identification? Must be an absolutely harrowing time for them.

Yeah good question. I think the families will no doubt believe that was their remains. For the Police to turn up at a 20 square meter site and discover the remains tells you pretty much that was them IMO. As for the Forensics and DNA who knows what they ended up with? Would they announce the remains as being identified at the same time give or take as advising the families?

Back