Prediction Wooden Spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

If they manage to get off the bottom then they have had to pull off an extraordinary month and deserve it. Conversely, our last month dictates they're probably unlucky not to.

If we win the spoon though I want that to burn for every player that stays on our list for 2021.

The silver lining is we can make our list management plans under no uncertain terms straight away knowing what player we're going to bring in.

If they manage to get off the bottom then they have had to pull off an extraordinary month and deserve it. Conversely, our last month dictates they're probably unlucky not to.

If we win the spoon though I want that to burn for every player that stays on our list for 2021.

The silver lining is we can make our list management plans under no uncertain terms straight away knowing what player we're going to bring in.
We could bid on half the academy players in the comp. That could be fun.

I reckon if we come last we tattoo a wooden spoon on the forehead of every player. It'd be a disgrace.

We could bid on half the academy players in the comp. That could be fun.

I reckon if we come last we tattoo a wooden spoon on the forehead of every player. It'd be a disgrace.

Imagine making Braeden Campbell the number one draft pick :eek:

TrDe Brown walk Cameron into the PSD.

6c91a31dbcc6239cdddda59cfb6190f0.gif

Very real possibility now to be candid. The Crows get yet another home game. They’ll have their one eyed supporters turning up in droves which will definitely be worth a free kick or ten. That, added to the fact they’re playing really good football right now means that while they might not win, they’ll more than likely put up a good contest and not go down by much.

Us on the other hand.... quite likely we will lose by between 50 and 100 points. Not trying to be negative there. That’s the reality. So while I’m not sure what Adelaide needs to make up in points differential I’d say it’s on the cards.

I.... do..... NOT..... want.... to.... see.... North get the wooden spoon in my life time!!!! This club needs to stand for something!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just stack the backline against the eagles, make it hard for them to score. Let it be the ugliest game in history . A bit of rain will help too

Rhyce is from the swans, surely that’s one thing he knows how to do

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

81 points + the crows margin, give or take a point or two.
Then it's not happening.

Wed have to suffer the largest loss of the season.

Eclipsing the Eagles biggest win by 3 goals + whatever the margin of the tigers win will be.