dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
can i ask u a question how old r u ?
10 maybe 12 i'd say
if the umpiring is as bad as it was tonite for the rest of the season then i'd have to agree with u
and people correct me if i am wrong but don't you have to full on do somin bad to get reported?
well the umps have taken that to a new level a warning to all the players new rule you only need to touch the player and you get reported
oh yeah another rule if your if your name is tony modra the new holdin rule don't apply for you only for every other forward in the league
another there is no more holding the ball u can keep the ball in your hands for as long as you like and the umps wont call a thing
basicly if your are a docker there is a hole set of new rules for you
basicly to sum up tonites game was the worst umpiring i have ever seen
i aint saying we woulda won but the margin woulda been closer1 or 2 goals
and my conclusion is the umps done nothing over the holidays they sat on their couches watching golf takin it easy cause they just cop to much abuse hmmmmm i wonder why?????
well to all the umps out there you want us to respect you you gotta apply the same rules to everyone and not give 1 team a hole new set of rules

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
hey i say it how i see it and if that is wat i say then that is wat i seen
but i will add more to that
the dees played better on the night and that is wat counts i still say the umps have a bit to work on when it comes to making the right decision
we were a bit poor in defense and i'm not sure if metro realises he is playin for freo now
carr really impressed last night and simpson was a bit slow out the blocks but in the end impressed aswell belly was pretty good fletch done pretty good aswell
one player i aint happy with is walker he done some stupid things last night
parker is back and i still say he is one of the best in the league
browny played pretty well hasleby was alrite and pavo played pretty good
schell is gonna be our next modra
modra played well but got a raw deal with the umps there
that is basicly a sum up of how i think freo played last night

1 other thing being a member of the cheersquad i hate to say this but we suck
i sat on the members wing last night and couldn't hear a thing except for the ocassional freo cheer and the banging on the fence
the simple fact is we need more people in the cheersquad especially deep male loud voices they are the ones that are heard
so if you have a deep male voice or a loud voice please feel free to join its worth it when we win

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I sit behind the dockers cheer squad.And the main reason I havent joined is i wouldnt be caught dead in those out fits.

Thats not to say im not a loyal supporter.After all when we are down and out most of that cheer squad leave before the game is over anyway.

It was only a ansett cup and its a well known fact that the dockers crowd is allot louder than the eagles crowd when numbers are taken into consideration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back