Woodville-West Torrens Influence on Us...

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by ok.crows
Surely recruiting players from WWT would have more to do with Reid if anyone rather than Mikan ?

And you don't think Mickan wouldn't have been talking up these players/giving advice to Ayres and Fantasia when they were running the rule over potential Crows with draft day looming? ;)

It's too much of a coincidence IMO...

While many here have rightly pointed out that roughly 50% of the players mentioned are good/servicable and a few others have potential, I don't think it's healthy that on an AFL list of 38 there's a good 7 or 8 from the one feeder club - and they all just happened to flood in after their former coach got an assistant coaching gig at West Lakes.

Originally posted by dyertribe
While many here have rightly pointed out that roughly 50% of the players mentioned are good/servicable and a few others have potential, I don't think it's healthy that on an AFL list of 38 there's a good 7 or 8 from the one feeder club - and they all just happened to flood in after their former coach got an assistant coaching gig at West Lakes.
At the end of the day who cares where they come from as long as they can play. Whether they are from Eagles, Magpies or woop woop as long as they can play I am happy.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back