Woody's NBA Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

geez where is everyone, everyone given up on betting on the nba
rockets, wizards, lakers- spurs over 192.5

I need to stop betting the line and over/under.. Keep nailing the line but i suck at the over/under... $3.50 x 3 is so juicy tho

man i sucked today on my nba,,, charlotte houston neerly made it under.... but their 63 pt first qtr always meant i was behind the 8 ball,, lakers and spurs neerly went over.. a few late 3s there and one from mbenga with 1 sec left rimmed out to keep it at 190 total. and clippers and grizzles beat the over aswell

Tennis is easier 2121. Hammered 36ers -6.5 last night. Always gonna maul the Taipains

Today I LOVE Nuggs/Magic u211. Get on like D.Kong

Like the Jazz tomorrow, especially at even money or better (or + points). Celts and the under v bulls looks good too.

Utah went from 1.02

Cleveland went to 1.01

Utah went to 1.01

all in the space of 3:30 minutes, gotta love NBA basketball=where magic happens

Decided last week im gonna keep chasing the Memphis Grizzlies overs. IMO its one of the best offenses in the league atm and its not getting enough kudos. Had 7u on the ridiculous line of 209 vs T-Wolves and the ended up with 250. Today ill take Memphis o202 vs the Spurs for 2u and ill have .5u flutter on Thunder/Heat o194 into Washington/Sacramento u210

I can't believe that I can get 2.6s on Lakers ML. This is a big play, especially as it's breaking news that Mo Williams will be out with a crocked shoulder..

Williams scored a season-high 28 points in the win against the Lakers on Christmas Day and is the cav's second-leading scorer he's a huge loss. Also has one missed one match since joining. No one should be underestimating how big a loss this is. The Cavs dont have a proper backup on the roster.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

I can't believe that I can get 2.6s on Lakers ML. This is a big play, especially as it's breaking news that Mo Williams will be out with a crocked shoulder..

Williams scored a season-high 28 points in the win against the Lakers on Christmas Day and is the cav's second-leading scorer he's a huge loss. Also has one missed one match since joining. No one should be underestimating how big a loss this is. The Cavs dont have a proper backup on the roster.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Im stupid..I should of just backed Lakers to win..instead I took them at the line +4.5/over 195.5 pts @ 3.60...greed is a killer.. Lakers by 10 at first with cleveland shooting less than 35% from the field..hot..

Having a few plays today;

Knicks o208 @ 1.9 5u
Wizards o199 1.9 4u
Bucks +7.5 @ 1.91 2u

Also liking Warriors and Suns ATS but havent pulled the trigger yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers o210 @ 1.91 5u Win
Blazers +3 @ 1.91 2u Lose
Warriors +2 @ 1.91 2u Lose
Warriors ML @ 2.20 1u Lose

Leans on Spurs and Bulls, however likely wont have any play on either.

Bad day, down about half a u. Both leans won ATS and SU.

Am I seeing right.

Wisconsin in the college ball getting a 9.5 start at the line or 5 bucks the win if you want to gamble. For a team conceding a miserable 57 pts a game, a 9.5 starts seems a ludicrious line offer and lock?....

I'm keen on a flutter on the Mavs vs Suns game and see no real reason why the Mavs shouldn't be the way to go straight out. Anyone have any reason for me not to back the Mavs?

Am I seeing right.

Wisconsin in the college ball getting a 9.5 start at the line or 5 bucks the win if you want to gamble. For a team conceding a miserable 57 pts a game, a 9.5 starts seems a ludicrious line offer and lock?....

LOL..That was free money..no more than 3 pts in it the entire time and most of the time Wisconsin was leading...That was hot!!

I'm keen on a flutter on the Mavs vs Suns game and see no real reason why the Mavs shouldn't be the way to go straight out. Anyone have any reason for me not to back the Mavs?

I have a reason for you to back them, the Suns have lost 17 straight games on the TNT network, and guess who's covering the game today? Yep TNT.:thumbsu:

Mavs for me too.:)

Went with Denver at $2.10. Melo sitting out a 3rd straight game, expect my boys to get the job done though.
Also took Miami/Spurs/Washington/Lakers/Cavs/Bulls +4.5/Rockets all in different Multis'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back