Remove this Banner Ad

half time bets

rockets -5.5 v suns 2nd half @ 1.85 400 on
oklahoma h2h v gsw 2nd half @ 1.25 500 on

rockets -5.5/ oklahoma h2h @ 2.31 400 on

also from last nite

orlando h2h/ rockets h2h @ 2.17

orlando detroit u187.5/ rockets suns under 218 @ 3.25

Wow, just smashed Boston on betfair! $1.49 against the wizards h2h, 200 units on, money for jam. The celts will be breathing fire and will take out there anger on the arenas less wizards, easy money boys.

Dallas/Jazz o199

Dallas defending has been terrible as of late and Jazz have no one to go with Big Dirk

Celts down 78-74 end of 3rd and playing like rubbish! i am off them for good if they lose this one! they look like a team of old men grr

Wow. I lost a lot of money today on taking the Suns game over 210.5 pt's...My god I am in shock how it wasn't covered..Even after the horror middle quarters.. =(

I lost alot today on Charlotte's pathetic effort against Portland. Weak as pi$$.

Anyone who backs the worst travelling eastern conference team behind the nets away to a playoff bound western conference team really needs there head checked! True blazers lost there last 3 and have injuries but the good teams don't lose 4 in a row and the bobcats were an easy kill.!

The last 2 days have been good for me, and smashing the celts on betfair at $1.49 was as expected money for jam all be it not so convincing for 3 qtrs.

Tomoro my selection of the day are the raptors at 1.85 on betfair over the pacers in Indi... Great value for the raptors, to much offensively for the pacers.

Big line there woody, the same for the magic game!! -10 is to much of a risk! I'm a conservative gambler with the NBA and prefer little gains.. If I was to go a little left of centre I would take the inform bucks at +10 today, the magic don't score in bunches and rarely blow away teams..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont mind the Melbourne Tigers line of +7.5 tonight...they have a very good record against Wollongong. Chris Ansteys second to last game and Hodge is on fire, i wouldn't be surprised is Melbourne upset the Hawks here and $3.50 isn't bad odds at all.

If Orlando keep playing the way they have been and Carter decides to fire, we could also see the Magic upset the Cavs at $2.85. Again the line might be worth considering here at +5.5 points.

Heads up for those looking for a little value to boost some multis.

Kentucky -3 v Miss St.

This is a gimme. Kentucky are #2 in the nation. MST are in a weak conference and lost recently to a lacklustre #17 Vanderbilt.

Easy money.

My multis for today after finding $90 in a Sportingbet account :p

College

Kentucky -3
Wake Forest +5.5 (find that a very odd line ... I initially thought it was -5.5.)
Michigan St -10.5
San Diego St -5
Georgia Tech -5.5

$10 @ 25.42

And

Kentucky -3
Wake Forest +5.5

$70 @ 3.65

NBA

Miami
Dallas 1-10
Portland
BOS/SAC U199

$10 @ 19.66

Not much hope for these, but free money gotta go big. :p

OK, so it's unlikely to get up, but it represents some brilliant value.

I have put $1 on it just for a bit of fun.

Oklahoma Thunder are paying $126 for the title on betstar. I have been looking around other agencies and they are around $61-$100 everywhere else.

OK, so it's unlikely to get up, but it represents some brilliant value.

I have put $1 on it just for a bit of fun.

Oklahoma Thunder are paying $126 for the title on betstar. I have been looking around other agencies and they are around $61-$100 everywhere else.

Okl are a real good team, if someone else knocked out the Lakers these guys could get dangerous so $126 seems a bit of value.

I like Okl today -3 vs dallas in Okl....Dallas new players would not have come together or practiced much yet.

College

Kentucky -3
Wake Forest +5.5 WIN
Michigan St -10.5 WIN
San Diego St -5 WIN
Georgia Tech -5.5 WIN

$10 @ 25.42

And

Kentucky -3
Wake Forest +5.5 WIN

$70 @ 3.65

Sweating on Kentucky here. Not playing to their potential. Game tied with 30 seconds left. Pray for OT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back