Woody's NBA Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow Superstar Showdown

K.Durant - $2.40
L.James - $2.75
K.Bryant - $3.75
M.Ellis - $10.00

Golden State are at home to the 6ers tomorrow, i reckon $10 for Monta is good value

un- bloody- beliveable these aussie spuds, my last leg in a multi to collect 900 was gold coast to win h2h... they up by 14 @ 3 qtr time at home in a prelim final and yep u guessed it, they get outscored by 18 pts to go on and lose by 4, im so pissedd off how do teams do this

i know its after the event but if one of my multis made it to the last leg and i stood to win 900 i would hedge. wildcats were 2.4 before tip off and in play would have been much more, but each to thier own

Tomorrow Superstar Showdown

K.Durant - $2.40
L.James - $2.75
K.Bryant - $3.75
M.Ellis - $10.00

Golden State are at home to the 6ers tomorrow, i reckon $10 for Monta is good value

Well Ellis picked up in his fourth foul before half time :eek: and only has 11 points, so that bet is as good as over seeing as though Durant scored a lazy 36

Seriously shafted today in the NBA had the following 3 legged multi at 6.30 putting a $100 on it:

Cavs-Hornets: Less than 200pts
Detriot - Kings: Detroit at the line (+2.5)
Portland - Nets: Over 183pts

Varejeo scoring with 9.0 seconds left in the last quarter screws me over!

$50 College Multi

Ohio St -7.5 v Penn. St
Purdue -3 v Minnesota

Going small value, but big investment due to the fact I keep getting 3/4 or 4/5 in the larger multis

$50 College Multi

Ohio St -7.5 v Penn. St
Purdue -3 v Minnesota

Going small value, but big investment due to the fact I keep getting 3/4 or 4/5 in the larger multis

Been betting on pretty much college basketball this whole season, was doing 4/3 team multis at start kept missing out by 1 team. Made the switch to 2 team multis and the results have been much better.

Speaking of it my theory is holding up atm when beeting on college basketball you want your team to be behind at half time. i have George Mason they were down 6 at half now up 5, also have Kent state down 12 at half now up 3.

Typical college basketball s**t, lost multi by .5 pt they missed 2 fts at the end as well....... missed 3 fts final 23 seconds.

Because Dallas is 3rd in the west and playing at home not to mention lakers on b2b

I know the stats but it's the Lakers we're talking about here can you afford to be giving them $2? Oh well hope they lose now cause i was too late to get on anyway.

Typical college basketball s**t, lost multi by .5 pt they missed 2 fts at the end as well....... missed 3 fts final 23 seconds.
Yeah, it's harsh.

Luckily for me, Ohio St got up by 8, so I am still alive.

Grrrrrrr :mad:

Purdue came out in the 2nd half and shot like 0-10 to start and let Minny go on a 12-0 run which resulted in Purdue only winning by 1 point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grrrrrrr :mad:

Purdue came out in the 2nd half and shot like 0-10 to start and let Minny go on a 12-0 run which resulted in Purdue only winning by 1 point.

Yep the streaks they get on is crazy in college. But as i said you wanna be behind at half time which was the case with Minny :).

Happy to come home from work and see the multi i chucked on just before i left got up Fullerton ML over Cal Poly, won that by 2 pts (were down at half time :D) and New Mexico -5 smashed idaho by 17

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. -- Jacques Streeter made a 15-foot running bank shot at the buzzer to lift Cal State Fullerton to a 70-68 victory against Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo on Wednesday night.

About time something went my way :) 15 foot bank shoot ftw

$15 @$3.65
Western Kentucky -2
Both team come in with the same conference record 10-6 in the sun belt. But WKU is the better team. Hopefully Slaughter can catch fire and blow Florida Atlantic out of the game.

Charleston +9.5
Charleston are currently 13-3 in conference play the same record as Wofford who they are playing tonight and with both teams wanting to win for the top spot i cant see this being a blow out in Wofford's favor so a 10 point head start is huge. Also Simmons is going to be back for Charleston.

$25 @$3.65

Wisconsin Green Bay -3.5

GB are 10-6 in conference play while they play Illinois Chicago who are just 2-14. GB are just one win out of the #2 spot in the conference which would get them a bye in the Horizon league torney so you have to think they are motivated and by far the better team. They won earlier in the season by 26 pts.

Troy -2.5

Troy is just the better team here over Arkansas little rock. Troy 11-5 in conference play while Little rock only 3-13. Troy is tied top of conference so they are going to want to win this no reason not to be motivated should win easily.

Geez got some luck on that first Multi. Firstly Charleston cover looked dead with 1min to go but came back to cover in crazy last min.

Then WKU has 2 fts 1 sec left game tied missed both so overtime (saves me from losing bet if he had of made 1 or a push if he made both) then they win by 9 in OT :)

Luck had to change some point Troy was down 15 in 2nd half come back and win by 3. While GB were up 7-9 points most of the game then ended up playing like s**t last 8mins and lost by 6.

Northwestern +2 v Penn St
Marquette +2.5 v Seton Hall
Temple -7.5 v La Salle
Weber St -1 v Portland St

$20 @ 13.31

And because Northwestern are sucking majorly against a pathetic Penn St side, I have decided to put another smaller one on

Temple -7.5 v La Salle
Florida St -5 v Clemson

$15 @ 6.97

And because Northwestern are sucking majorly against a pathetic Penn St side, I have decided to put another smaller one on

Temple -7.5 v La Salle
Florida St -5 v Clemson

$15 @ 6.97
Same mang got pwnt by Northwestern +2 had that with Marq +2.5 quite frustrating to wake up and see them lose.

Cant bet against Booker :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back