Games & Recreation Wordle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured we may as well have a thread to brag/cringe at our own ability to solve a simple puzzle.

Play here:

On my phone I was on 205, jumped in on the pc now and finally got 206 though not as quickly as some of you

Wordle 206 4/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I saw the squares on Twitter and illy ultimately relented to find out what it was all about

This was my effort at midnight

Wordle 206 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Though my current statistics are a little out - changed to my new phone yesterday which meant my stats resetting, though it also meant getting yesterdays word in 1 attempt

Wordle 206 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a crack, failed, now I wait to play again when I know what I'm doing :D

important to take note of the letters you have used and a tip that I wasn’t aware of - double letters are allowed

important to take note of the letters you have used and a tip that I wasn’t aware of - double letters are allowed
If you do a double and its not needed it shows you but yeah that almost got me a few ago

The first day I played this was Xmas so I tried the word 'merry', and then read a random tweet from a random person a few days later that said "no double letters"

I then thought that was a rule even though it wasn't on the wordle website - then screwed myself a few days later when they had a double letter word that I had ruled out as being a valid option

Wordle 206 3/6

⬜
⬜
🟨
🟨
⬜

🟩
🟩
⬜
⬜
⬜

🟩