Words you dislike

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...n-votes-sought-for-most-disliked-english-word
“Moist” has emerged as an early contender for the least popular word in the English language, as Oxford Dictionaries launches a global search to find the least favourite English word.

Kicking off what it hopes will be the largest global survey into people’s language gripes, the dictionary publisher is inviting English speakers around the world to answer a range of language-related questions under the #OneWordMap initiative, starting with the quest to find the least popular English word.
Get voting people.

Sheesh, what's wrong with moist? Has positive connotations as far as I'm concerned
Yeah, you can bet those voting for moist it breaks down 98% female, 1.4% gay males, 0.2% straight male cooks who've stuffed up baking too often, 0.3% straight males voting moist whilst a female watches, to try and score SJW sex and 0.1% of straight males who actually dislike the word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean premiers premiers SHOULD they win the grand final :p

I can't wait for Sydney, Geelong, Adelaide, West Coast, GWS, Western Bulldogs or North Melbourne to win the flag this year.

It's going to be a real treat when it happens. This year. On Grand Final Day. When a team other than Hawthorn wins. The Premiership. On Grand Final Day.

I can't wait for Sydney, Geelong, Adelaide, West Coast, GWS, Western Bulldogs or North Melbourne to win the flag this year.

It's going to be a real treat when it happens. This year. On Grand Final Day. When a team other than Hawthorn wins. The Premiership. On Grand Final Day.

You monster

you had me fooled for a moment, but nobody wants North Melbourne to win!!

Geelong, Dogs, -bit of daylight- Adelaide, Sydney -more daylight- GWS, WC. That is my order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back