workcover (VWA) clears 9 clubs but not Essendon or the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in my book. Supplements supplement things missing from your normal diet. Supplements aren't injected.

Mostly yeah. BCAA's, EAA's, both which are a form of peptide, are taken orally. Either in pill form or mixed in water as a drink.

However they wouldn't be allowed gameday and possibly not at all depending on the sport.

Remind me, was the thing that Saad took banned in all routes? Or was it just a gameday thing? It'd be a similar thing.

Probably because they have supplement programs. But it surprises me a bit that only Victorian clubs were investigated. I wonder why the complainant didn't put it to Safe Work Australia? Vick-centric? The poor old non Victorian clubs would be feeling left out again

Safe Work Australia deals with policy. The regulators are state based. The Vic clubs were investigated because the "dobber" went to the Vic regulator and therefore presumably is Vic based himself.

Would love to know who this conpsiracy theorist is but I'd be shocked if they werent associated with Essendon. Sounds to me like a desperate clutch at straws.

Its true the non Vic clubs have not been exonerated but they probably arent being investigated, either. So mosty likely they have nothing to sweat about.

That's where the dobber went wrong, he only complained to Victorian Worksafe.

I think it is absolutely realistic only to complain about Victorian clubs.

I cannot even imagine how the most deluded person could conceive of my beloved Eagles being in anyway associated with drugs.

I would be shocked to be sitting here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot even imagine how the most deluded person could conceive of my beloved Eagles being in anyway associated with drugs.

Agree, you fellas have always been known as the clean skins of the comp. To be honest we are getting sick of your straight laced ways.

Bout time you fellas relaxed and let your hair down, maybe grab a light beer or something.

ok so apart from all the smart ass comments, is there any actual proof the submission was done by someone from Essendon or an Essendon supporter

Serious question.

Yes I agree. what's with that white line fever stuff anyway?:p

ok so apart from all the smart ass comments, is there any actual proof the submission was done by someone from Essendon or an Essendon supporter

Serious question.
No there isn't. And it wont ever be disclosed unless the compliant comes forward and proves it was them by a letter from the Authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back