Business & Finance Workforce & Business Changes, Layoffs, BCPs

Remove this Banner Ad

What industry?

Office, admin type work here in Adelaide is ridiculous and apparently even higher up analytical roles are getting 100's of applications

I run a car dealership and I am seeking a person to do the preparation of paperwork and time management of vehicles being prepared for delivery. Then when the customer arrives the person does the handover of the vehicle to the buyer.

I do however believe the ad was placed on not the best category on seek so will see how we go readvertising it.

I run a car dealership and I am seeking a person to do the preparation of paperwork and time management of vehicles being prepared for delivery. Then when the customer arrives the person does the handover of the vehicle to the buyer.

I do however believe the ad was placed on not the best category on seek so will see how we go readvertising it.
Change the job description slightly. "office management duties" and broad things like that should give you a wide scope of applications plus a bit of grey area to delegate a wider variety of work to the employee.

Change the job description slightly. "office management duties" and broad things like that should give you a wide scope of applications plus a bit of grey area to delegate a wider variety of work to the employee.

I like it, will do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back