WorkSafe make a move

Remove this Banner Ad

In fact, I'd say another reason ASADA has not pursued this Mexican substance is again because of a complete lack of records and or knowledge what the drug actually was.
:rolleyes:
The mexican drug had a label on it, Hooper said he read the label and knew what was in it. Seems strange that based on that ASADA couldn't work it out. Also here we are talking about records at hypermed, not just at EFC.

Also, based on that doesn't seem like it is 'unknown' either. I had thought it was alledged to be TB4. In which case, like the other supply of TB4 there is insufficient evidence that this drug was in fact even given to players.

How hard is it for you all?

While it is without argument that the band will be most triumphant, the truth is it will never be a super band until you have Eddie Van Halen on guitar.

However you will not get Eddie Van Halen until you have a triumphant video.

And of course it's pointless to have a triumphant video before you even have decent instruments.

And how can you have decent instruments when you really don't even know how to play.

Which is exactly why you need Eddie Van Halen, and which is exactly why you need the triumphant video!

Not that ******* hard people's!!!!!

While it is without argument that the band will be most triumphant, the truth is it will never be a super band until you have Eddie Van Halen on guitar.

And of course it's pointless to have a triumphant video before you even have decent instruments.

And how can you have decent instruments when you really don't even know how to play.

Which is exactly why you need Eddie Van Halen, and which is exactly why you need the triumphant video!

What u talkin about willis meme

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all true. You can substitute Eddie Van Halen but the video will not be nearly as triumphant. Unless you have Bowie.

Truth in the AFL? You're going bonkers mate. You sit there and wait for the truth to come out.. Just like it has in the past..

WorkSafe going to make a move on the unregulated stem cell therapies going on?

Could potentially go along with what MaddAdam was saying

He had the news before it hit the media?

I didn't know about the sentencing on this most recent case but am hardly surprised. The first one is the one with the real stink. Pretty obvious what has happened here too.

I wonder if CAS/WADA will call worksafe to provide what they find in regards to their investigation on Essendon. Could be quite a delicious collaboration.

They could, definitely would be interesting. I'm wondering if further collaboration with ACC could reveal more at CAS. I'm unsure if all intercept was used at the tribunal.

WADA would definitely need ASADA to assist on these collaborative attempts as WADA cannot do that itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back