Boxing World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure this is the promotion Bec Rawlings recently competed in. I think there’s a couple of other ex ufc fighters who have had fights too. I watched a little bit of it on YouTube a few weeks ago. Basically boxing rules but no gloves. If I remember correctly you’re allowed to wraps your hands to protect your wrists but knuckles have to be exposed

Pretty sure this is the promotion Bec Rawlings recently competed in. I think there’s a couple of other ex ufc fighters who have had fights too. I watched a little bit of it on YouTube a few weeks ago. Basically boxing rules but no gloves. If I remember correctly you’re allowed to wraps your hands to protect your wrists but knuckles have to be exposed
Thanks for the info. Will check it out :thumbsu:

Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni are fighting for them too I think. Not something that interests me too much. Might give that fight a look if I don't have anything better to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back