Game Day World Cup 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahah cop it Neymar, don't let the door hit you on the way out pal. In Russia, and witnessing him play first hand, he couldn't be more unlikeable. A primadonna sook of the highest order.

Hope England or Belgium win it

Hahahah cop it Neymar, don't let the door hit you on the way out pal. In Russia, and witnessing him play first hand, he couldn't be more unlikeable. A primadonna sook of the highest order.

Hope England or Belgium win it
I wonder why they didn't get the rub of the green eh?

Blame that flog for his antics. No doubt in my mind they didn't get VAR calls their way was because of him.

I always love it when Brasil fail.

I wonder why they didn't get the rub of the green eh?

Blame that flog for his antics. No doubt in my mind they didn't get VAR calls their way was because of him.

I always love it when Brasil fail.

I like their players but tbh there is something mildly satisfying watching them choke.

I like their players but tbh there is something mildly satisfying watching them choke.
Them and Argentina.

Brasil players I dont really like at all and have never. Just a bunch of money grubbing flogs.

I'm probably rooting for Russia or Swe since my good friends are Russia and my flopped German spuds went out already.

Them and Argentina.

Brasil players I dont really like at all and have never. Just a bunch of money grubbing flogs.

I'm probably rooting for Russia or Swe since my good friends are Russia and my flopped German spuds went out already.

Belgium all the way.

Them and Argentina.

In World Cups, once Australia is out I support the countries we had exchange students from. Usually gives me a decent crack at a winner but they've been dropping like flies this time.

First Honduras - thanks Mile!
Then Germany - the German we hosted was a tosser anyway
Then Japan - never go deep
Now Brazil - normally the fall-back

Which leaves only one. Go you Red Devils!

In World Cups, once Australia is out I support the countries we had exchange students from. Usually gives me a decent crack at a winner but they've been dropping like flies this time.

First Honduras - thanks Mile!
Then Germany - the German we hosted was a tosser anyway
Then Japan - never go deep
Now Brazil - normally the fall-back

Which leaves only one. Go you Red Devils!
I love to watch England fail. But nowhere near as much as watching * and Lolmond fail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS looks like not much sleep again as going to ET. I bet it goes to penalties after too.

I dont think I have any team left. heh.

It's like care factor = 0

I dont think I have any team left. heh.

It's like care factor = 0
I tipped France to win it at the start but now hoping for Belgium to take it all. They haven't won it before so I hope they win it.

It's now France v Belgium and England v Croatia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back