Game Day World Cup 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Our commentators (AFL) should all be instructed to watch the England and Croatia game. Being a pom how he was able to hold his emotions is first class and call the game in a very impartial, entertaining and informative manner.

I can mute the majority of north games on TV. It spoils the experience listning to their stupid comments and blatant barracking

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Our commentators (AFL) should all be instructed to watch the England and Croatia game. Being a pom how he was able to hold his emotions is first class and call the game in a very impartial, entertaining and informative manner.

I can mute the majority of north games on TV. It spoils the experience listning to their stupid comments and blatant barracking

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Ya reckon?

Yep he is better than BT etc. But still he was definitely cheering for the Poms.

All these videos of pubs and live screens celebrating goals by having a bunch of sweaty blokes throwing piss all over you isnt my idea of fun

Last place Id want to be
I dont get it

By that stage you've had so many beers that you don't give a * anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a clear penalty.
Wasn't deliberate and couldn't see the ball till it went past the player. So shouldn't really of been called which was his first decision.

And the ref couldn't make up his mind so therefore most likely not even sure so he shouldn't be giving it. He's a ref that shouldn't of been given the final IMO....not a very good ref. He is hard ass which is good controlling players but his decisions are not very good a lot of times. He has a bit of Razor Ray in the various games I've seen him.

Was pretty 5/5 in the studio non penalty. I think they made a mistake which gave France the momentum. But its one of the rules that is up to interpretation which is problematic......like AFL of the many we have.

Oh well.

Last edited:
Especially that ugly Viking looking bloke.
Heh Vida.

Come on....he's a stud.

My Russian friend was barracking for France just because of his comments Ukraine/Russia. But they can be pretty patriotic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back