World Cup 2019 Day 4 South Africa v Bangladesh @ The Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can't fathom Mahmudullah scoring easily, you can't be paying much attention to world cricket.
He's made 3 100s and they were in Australia, NZ and England.. not exactly like he was playing Scotland etc. (Aaron Finch)

First of all, credit to Bangladesh. That was excellent batting. But I will say South Africa looked like they wanted to lose the game ... and to be honest they deserve to lose. Terrible fielding and death bowling. Sluggish and disinterested performance.

Bangladesh easy win for me just purely based on how lacklustre the South African team looks.

On tonight's batting it can't be long before we see Bangladesh. Down under for a summer of cricket.

this pitch has to be a road

i cant fathom Bangladesh can be scoring these runs with utter ease

especially there 4-6 batsmen
I mean its clearly a road. You only have to watch to see that it doesnt have the grip and turn that the England-SA pitch had at this ground. The way Shakib and Mushfiqur were able to push the ball down to 3rd man with ease shows it has good carry too. However 330 will be a very difficult chase still as I dont think South Africa bowled well at all apart from about a 10 over period where Tahir and Phehlekwayo tied them down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am. I'm saying he's a good batsman, all you have to do is look at where his 3 100s came.
It was just a bit weird to have a go at Finch in the same sentence given he has 6 hundreds against England alone. And you know the whole Scotland beating England thing.

Reckon we might see Bangladesh come down under for a Test Series in the top end after that (during our winter of course).
Lol of course not. No money in that at all and we've ensured we play as few as test matches as possible as part of the World Test Championships.

Back