Remove this Banner Ad

10Dulkar

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2013
Kardinia Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bangladesh's finest ever ODI win?

The one versus Pakistan in 1999 had question marks surrounding it, the one versus England in 2015 came against a thoroughly demoralised side.

This one on the other hand came against a side in good form leading up to this tournament, who would have been widely tipped to make the semi-finals if nothing else.

Bangladesh weren't expected to do much this tournament, but they've prepared well in the lead-up to the WC and actually jagged a multi-nation series. Maybe they could be this tournament's dark horse?

Cardiff in 2005 would be up there as well.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
South Africa will be kncoked out, come 5th of June. I can score a century with my hands tied. Pakistan and South Africa are the minnows in this tournament

Smashing call with the first response in this thread
Settle down champ. First game I got wrong this WC.

At least I made a call and not take cheap shots after the event. SA have a great record against Banga outside the subcontinent.

Bit of a coward post.

If you had an allegiance to Banga I could understand.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Settle down champ. First game I got wrong this WC.

At least I made a call and not take cheap shots after the event. SA have a great record against Banga outside the subcontinent.

Bit of a coward post.

If you had an allegiance to Banga I could understand.
Triggered much? Tell me to settle down then call me a coward?

I opened this thread after seeing the result and that being the first response made me chuckle. Nothing to start flexing over.

Triggered much? Tell me to settle down then call me a coward?

I opened this thread after seeing the result and that being the first response made me chuckle. Nothing to start flexing over.

Fair call. I thought you followed the game on here than took the cheap shot. Thats fine.

All good. No problems with your post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Keep thinking back to the Rabada dropped catch with 4 or so overs to go in Bangers innings. Little momentum shift from there and they finished off with the bat very well. Those extra runs were crucial

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That win over Australia was a bigger upset than this, Bangladesh were genuine minnows back then, they are a much more accomplished team now.

I'm not that surprised they beat South Africa as this would have to be the weakest South African team I've seen at a World Cup.

Hard to see the Saffers making the semis now after dropping their first 2 games and they are up against India next who will probably give them a flogging.

You are right, I am ready to flog them mate

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hi dear footy fans, I want to Open South Africa vs Rohit Sharma myelf thread. As ti's an Indian game and the first superstar match of world cup, there has to be hype. Bollywood style, also congratulate me as it's my 4th year in this forum. I am a veteran now

Back