Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Why would Kohli be coming out to bat?
Right at the moment?

Ave 62, strike rate of 145
Ave 55, strike rate of 96

Guess who’s figures are who for 2019.

Sorry, he’s the best of all time unquestionably but kohli has to make way right at this instant if you’re choosing between the two.

Snarls Barkley

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
I guess they’re using their best restrictive bowlers earlier to hopefully take the RRR out of reach but not sure I trust Wahab Riaz enough bowling two of the last three overs.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Interesting that Amir doesn't get booed.
Ditto that the Poms don't boo Broad or Anderson.

Hopefully it fires up Davey and Smith to get us cup no.6
See same discussion earlier in the thread. Amir has literally just turned 18, did prison time, and was banned for 5 years for bowling a couple of no balls. And it was 9 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10Dulkar

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, AZ
Amir was seen to have been led astray by Salman Butt but I vaguely remember him getting a bad reception when he first returned. Lot of water under the bridge since then.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah I'm fine thanks.
I'll call out their hypocrisy all I like :thumbsu:
Well call it out every time the crowds in Australia don’t boo their own players for not walking.

Besides, as another poster pointed out, Amir did cop it for a while when he first returned anyway.
See if Smith is getting booed in 2028 and then you MIGHT have grounds for a comparison.

F*** me how is this getting anyone upset? If they didn’t want to cop ****, they shouldn’t have done it. Whether others cop **** is irrelevant.

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Well call it out every time the crowds in Australia don’t boo their own players for not walking.

Besides, as another poster pointed out, Amir did cop it for a while when he first returned anyway.
See if Smith is getting booed in 2028 and then you MIGHT have grounds for a comparison.

F*** me how is this getting anyone upset? If they didn’t want to cop ****, they shouldn’t have done it. Whether others cop **** is irrelevant.
Lot of wasted strokes there. Read none of it.
Nite.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
‘Jos Buttler hung a sh1t in a disabled toilet once. Why aren’t they booing him?’
That’s where we will end up by tournaments end I’m guessing

Top Bottom