gtrxuone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2014
W.A.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Ducks
I cannot believe this game of cricket. How it keeps twisting +turning.Great knock Butler.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Interesting that Amir doesn't get booed.
Ditto that the Poms don't boo Broad or Anderson.

Hopefully it fires up Davey and Smith to get us cup no.6

See same discussion earlier in the thread. Amir has literally just turned 18, did prison time, and was banned for 5 years for bowling a couple of no balls. And it was 9 years ago.

10Dulkar

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2013
Kardinia Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Amir was seen to have been led astray by Salman Butt but I vaguely remember him getting a bad reception when he first returned. Lot of water under the bridge since then.

See same discussion earlier in the thread. Amir has literally just turned 18, did prison time, and was banned for 5 years for bowling a couple of no balls. And it was 9 years ago.
Nah I'm fine thanks.
I'll call out their hypocrisy all I like :thumbsu:

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah I'm fine thanks.
I'll call out their hypocrisy all I like :thumbsu:

Well call it out every time the crowds in Australia don’t boo their own players for not walking.

Besides, as another poster pointed out, Amir did cop it for a while when he first returned anyway.
See if Smith is getting booed in 2028 and then you MIGHT have grounds for a comparison.

F*** me how is this getting anyone upset? If they didn’t want to cop s**t, they shouldn’t have done it. Whether others cop s**t is irrelevant.

Well call it out every time the crowds in Australia don’t boo their own players for not walking.

Besides, as another poster pointed out, Amir did cop it for a while when he first returned anyway.
See if Smith is getting booed in 2028 and then you MIGHT have grounds for a comparison.

F*** me how is this getting anyone upset? If they didn’t want to cop ****, they shouldn’t have done it. Whether others cop **** is irrelevant.
Lot of wasted strokes there. Read none of it.
Nite.

Back