• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are we going for?

Hope Morrocco win the consolation final.

Argentina to win the big one. I think France may get a few big guns back in.

Qatar has reportedly spent $229 billion on World Cup infrastructure,

The 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar will the most expensive tournament in the competition’s history after the host nation prepared for the event by spending more than 16 times the amount invested by previous host Russia.

The stadium cost are interesting. Similar to AO but fully air conditioned. Cheap labour and lack OHS certainly helps.

...and for those who keep proposing at every world cup this is the moment soccer takes over...tonight is why it never will in Australia. Absolute disgrace that fans attack players on the field...every step forward is followed up with 3 steps back in this sport.

When is enough enough and the Melbourne Victory active group is called out for the hooligans they are

When is enough enough and the Melbourne Victory active group is called out for the hooligans they are

Maybe but there is more than one group and this is fans storming the pitch and assaulting players. I played soccer through my youth until early adulthood, did the same with AFL ( granted this was the late 80's) and the tribalism was something...and that wasn't taking into account the fans.

Not that he has but if my son was into soccer, I'd actively discourage him from taking it on once he got into his teens, the crap I put up with, in comparison to playing SANFL, it was just a joke. There are way too many excuses being made for that sport...and I love soccer but FFS, there needs to be more than a broom sweep to make it better.

That actually belongs to the venue - all A-League grounds have them to put out flares.

A Victory hooligan has grabbed it while invading the pitch.

Ah right that makes sense. Of course begs the question how someone is allowed to bring in a flare but that's been an issue for a while now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back