Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That sucks. They did well, just again some defensive errors cost us.

We have heart but not the class, a bit like the Crows
Matt Ryan is going to be kicking himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only he'd kicked the ball 😶
You mean, if only he picked up the ball (instead of trying to dance around 2 attackers).

Good solid contests overall though. Proud of the Socceroos in this tournament. Every game they scored a goal, don’t think that’s ever been done with us in World Cup history.

You mean, if only he picked up the ball (instead of trying to dance around 2 attackers).

Good solid contests overall though. Proud of the Socceroos in this tournament. Every game they scored a goal, don’t think that’s ever been done with us in World Cup history.

He can’t pick up the ball, it was a back pass. Would have been a direct free kick.

He can’t pick up the ball, it was a back pass. Would have been a direct free kick.
I didn’t actually know that rule. Well then he should have booted the living daylights out of that ball, moving forward. Instead of the dance step.

The main difference in this game was mainly that goal keeping error. We pretty much matched them in every other aspect of the match.

I didn’t actually know that rule. Well then he should have booted the living daylights out of that ball, moving forward. Instead of the dance step.

The main difference in this game was mainly that goal keeping error. We pretty much matched them in every other aspect of the match.
I hope Ryan doesn't get crucified for that error. He had a very good series spoilt by a brain fade.

I hope Ryan doesn't get crucified for that error. He had a very good series spoilt by a brain fade.
We wouldn’t have made it to this round if without Ryan. Top 3 players for us in this tournament, even with that brain fade.

We don’t ever look like being a major threat anyway, as our scoring power is relatively deficient. We’ve gone above and beyond in this particular tournament.

He made two bloody good saves in extra time to keep us in it but no one will remember that

We could have absolutely lost that 3,4 nil if we'd dropped our heads but credit to them they kept going.

If Kuol gets his shot across the keeper it goes in.

Pretty decent tournament overall. Australia really looked dangerous in the 30 minutes or so they were permitted to attack across the tournament.

I thought the strategy today was poor, albeit executed generally well. And I'm still bitter that Arnold has basically had a 4 year PR campaign convincing everyone that the players are s**t and failure should be considered the default, and anything more than that is his genius. And people have just decided they're going to buy that.

it would have been an indirect free kick

He has but he should. He’s our captain, most experienced player and that was a rookie error. We might not have made it anyway but that effectively ruined the chance for our best World Cup result.

He made two bloody good saves in extra time to keep us in it but no one will remember that

We could have absolutely lost that 3,4 nil if we'd dropped our heads but credit to them they kept going.

If Kuol gets his shot across the keeper it goes in.

If Kuol's shot goes in, the limbs would have been incredible. Fed Square would have been in ruins, and multiple people would have been in the Torrens.

The fact we're even talking about "What If's" after playing Argentina is a testament to how well they played. We should all be very proud.

it would have been an indirect free kick

Always get those 2 mixed up.

Back