World Cup 2022 ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Tunisia should put us out of our misery tonight.
Talent wise, we are one of the bottom 4 nations at this world cup and there is no point pretending otherwise.

I just want no injuries to the Melbourne City boys, already focused on the resumption of our national league.

On a side note how pathetic was Simon Hill's swipe at Pete 'The Pirate' Fitzsimmons (who is somewhat of a national icon, if not true)

Hill wasn't even born here, he has no ideal about the general Aussie Spirit and fighting qualities, he is one of those precious and hysterical soccer commentators that really annoy me

Craig Foster is much much better.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

They have a touch more class with their possession. Hopefully we can force them into a mistake with their desperation if they can't score until late.

45 down. 45 to go.

First 30-35 mins the Danes were all over us, completely dominant.

Luckily they can’t finish. No real quality up front at all.

Last 10-15 mins we finally got time on the ball and looked more comfortable.

No huge chances for us, but a few mini ones here and there that we couldn’t capitalize on.

Nervy 45 ahead. They’ll push and push but as they continue to tire it may open up more for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nervy 45 ahead. They’ll push and push but as they continue to tire it may open up more for us.

Exactly what I'm hoping for. The longer they take to score the more desperate they'll become and the higher the likelihood of the mistake that gets us in the net.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back