Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
Watching the last few matches, my question is regarding Dellavedova - hard worker, big team player and all, but I struggle to see how he has enough quality for the NBA. Yet he's been playing there for many years now. Just a bit surprising to be honest.

Hojuman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watching the last few matches, my question is regarding Dellavedova - hard worker, big team player and all, but I struggle to see how he has enough quality for the NBA. Yet he's been playing there for many years now. Just a bit surprising to be honest.

Every team needs their " Spud " Firrito.

Shermanator

Get Luke Jackson NMFC
Mar 23, 2001
Inside Ben Brown’s hair
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pacers, Chelsea, Scorchers
Very high sporting IQ and watch the work he does off the ball EH, he's the Boomers version of Cunners.

A couple of times last night he switched the onball screen and ended up with a 7' on him who tried to take him down the low post but he banged the bigfella around like a ragdoll and forced him away from the basket. He loves the defensive rough-n-tumble and therefore is a coaches dream and the oppositions nightmare.

Offensively he reads the game 2 or 3 plays ahead which helps spot up shooters like Ingles and Goulding.

Oh.. and he looks like the Gopher of Caddyshack..

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Very high sporting IQ and watch the work he does off the ball EH, he's the Boomers version of Cunners.

A couple of times last night he switched the onball screen and ended up with a 7' on him who tried to take him down the low post but he banged the bigfella around like a ragdoll and forced him away from the basket. He loves the defensive rough-n-tumble and therefore is a coaches dream and the oppositions nightmare.

Offensively he reads the game 2 or 3 plays ahead which helps spot up shooters like Ingles and Goulding.

Oh.. and he looks like the Gopher of Caddyshack..

View attachment 744538
Sounds more like Scott Thompson.

Top Bottom