Game Day World Cup BBall

Remove this Banner Ad

So , what happened?
Choked. Donavan Mitchell unconscious in the first 3 quarters (30 pts) then lays a duck egg in the last..

We’ve got a shot at gold, just keep winning..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the last few matches, my question is regarding Dellavedova - hard worker, big team player and all, but I struggle to see how he has enough quality for the NBA. Yet he's been playing there for many years now. Just a bit surprising to be honest.

Watching the last few matches, my question is regarding Dellavedova - hard worker, big team player and all, but I struggle to see how he has enough quality for the NBA. Yet he's been playing there for many years now. Just a bit surprising to be honest.

Every team needs their " Spud " Firrito.

Very high sporting IQ and watch the work he does off the ball EH, he's the Boomers version of Cunners.

A couple of times last night he switched the onball screen and ended up with a 7' on him who tried to take him down the low post but he banged the bigfella around like a ragdoll and forced him away from the basket. He loves the defensive rough-n-tumble and therefore is a coaches dream and the oppositions nightmare.

Offensively he reads the game 2 or 3 plays ahead which helps spot up shooters like Ingles and Goulding.

Oh.. and he looks like the Gopher of Caddyshack..

Very high sporting IQ and watch the work he does off the ball EH, he's the Boomers version of Cunners.

A couple of times last night he switched the onball screen and ended up with a 7' on him who tried to take him down the low post but he banged the bigfella around like a ragdoll and forced him away from the basket. He loves the defensive rough-n-tumble and therefore is a coaches dream and the oppositions nightmare.

Offensively he reads the game 2 or 3 plays ahead which helps spot up shooters like Ingles and Goulding.

Oh.. and he looks like the Gopher of Caddyshack..

View attachment 744538

Sounds more like Scott Thompson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back