World Cup Day 10 England v Bangladesh @ Cardiff, Afghanistan v New Zealand @ Taunton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10Dulkar

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, AZ
You certainly wouldn't have backed Neesham to rip through the top order when Boult hadn't.
Nabi the key as usual.

Some cameo from Plunkett at the end for England. Genuinely a better batting option than Moeen right now never mind his bowling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10Dulkar

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, AZ
Irrespective of the outcome, Bangladesh have done the right thing promoting their best players in the order. Inzi used to hide at five for years.

10Dulkar

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, AZ
Mushfiq has been around yonks. I remember he played against Northants on an England tour and my old coach at school got thrashed around the ground by him. Very different type of player to his predecessor Khaled Mashud.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Mushfiq has been around yonks. I remember he played against Northants on an England tour and my old coach at school got thrashed around the ground by him. Very different type of player to his predecessor Khaled Mashud.
Plenty of experience in their top order. Him plus Shakib, Mahmudullah and Tamim would all have to be close to 200 ODIs

Top Bottom