World Cup Day 10 England v Bangladesh @ Cardiff, Afghanistan v New Zealand @ Taunton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohitsthatguy

Team Captain
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Shakib is love, Shakib is life

I honestly think this is India's WC to lose. They have batting and bowling. England's bowling attack is average at best. Batdeep will only get you so far.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Hashmatullah with a magnificent 50.

No easy feat scoring a 50 against this awesome Kiwi bowling attack.

10Dulkar

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, AZ
I don't see any side as the favourites the way Australia have been for most of the last 20 years or India were in 2011 but think that England are still the team to beat at home. They don't have one great bowler like a Starc or even a Boult but collectively I think they're quite good.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Have heard more than enough from these commentators about how the Bangladesh win against England in 2015 World Cup was a turning point for English white ball cricket.
The smugness earlier of thanking Bangladesh for knocking you out in 2015, for giving you what was one of the lowest days for your team in recent history let's be fair (was it Nasser?), as you are now all over them in this current game is just disrespectful and embarrassing. That'll do me for tonight thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
England with another one of those massive scores we've been so accustomed to seeing from them over the last 3 or so years.

t_94

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have heard more than enough from these commentators about how the Bangladesh win against England in 2015 World Cup was a turning point for English white ball cricket.
The smugness earlier of thanking Bangladesh for knocking you out in 2015, for giving you what was one of the lowest days for your team in recent history let's be fair (was it Nasser?), as you are now all over them in this current game is just disrespectful and embarrassing. That'll do me for tonight thanks
Yeah they haven't actually done anything yet. Just a silly country.

estibador

purple haze
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just watching the Kayo mini... this Noor Ali from Afghanistan has a very David Boon-esque wiggle of the wrists before every shot.

boondy

I pity the fool
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
England cricket changed there game after the loss to Bangladesh in 2015 and now are ranked "1 .

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
There was another incident when Stokes was bowling where the ball hit the stumps with a decent impact but didn't dislodge the bails. Are the stumps too solid in the ground or the electric bails too heavy?

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
There was another incident when Stokes was bowling where the ball hit the stumps with a decent impact but didn't dislodge the bails. Are the stumps too solid in the ground or the electric bails too heavy?
The electric bails are quite a bit heavier than traditional bails

Top Bottom