World Cup Day 10 England v Bangladesh @ Cardiff, Afghanistan v New Zealand @ Taunton

Remove this Banner Ad

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bangladesh have done wonders for England cricket tho made them the team they are today , I know you dont like hearing it but its the sole reason they are so good now .

Again, the commentary took it further than that point of view, by joking around and thanking Bangladesh on behalf of the English team. My point was to call out comments that were evidently not those of a neutral commentator.

Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Again, the commentary took it further than that point of view, by joking around and thanking Bangladesh on behalf of the English team. My point was to call out comments that were evidently not those of a neutral commentator.
I know and you are right my weird attempt at humour repeating it for you .

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Seriously? I would have thought it were pretty common in AFL or other sports to refer back to season or era defining losses. How many times was the Geelong-North Melbourne 2007 round 6 game referred to? Or the night St Kilda fed on the apparent corpse of the Richmond side of 2017... only for 10 weeks later to see them holding up the cup after a dominant finals series?

Seriously? I would have thought it were pretty common in AFL or other sports to refer back to season or era defining losses. How many times was the Geelong-North Melbourne 2007 round 6 game referred to? Or the night St Kilda fed on the apparent corpse of the Richmond side of 2017... only for 10 weeks later to see them holding up the cup after a dominant finals series?

Good times

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood

Have you heard the commentary I was referring to? It was more than a referral back to an era defining loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just can't believe the tactics, chasing 360 you have to go hard early especially when you have a deep batting line up, mindboggling, Warner played like he was in a 6 day test match, then was happy for Smith to be the aggressor, that ain't your job Davy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back