World Cup Day 16 England v West Indies @ Southampton. Now featuring N/R option in the poll.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you not give that live?

Holding will be outraged by that umpiring error no doubt.

Literally baffled me, my finger was straight up as angling middle and leg unless he had a feather touch on the bat.

Genuine question. Why was it showing as a red if it was pitching outside off?

It can pitch in line with stumps, or outside off.
If outside leg, it can hit if no shot is offered, otherwise this immediately negates LBW.
It has to hit in line.

It can pitch in line with stumps, or outside off.
If outside leg, it can hit if no shot is offered, otherwise this immediately negates LBW.
It has to hit in line.
That's if no shot is offered and you are hit outside the line of off stump. If it pitches outside leg it can't be given out LBW at all.

Did find his comments interesting given its unlikely West Indies even qualify if it wasn't for Scotland getting a couple of shockers.

It was the way they kept going on about the quickly fixed up mistakes that bugged me, we got those calls our way but they didn't stand so we got no advantage just like the west indies got no advantage from that one going their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but that won't matter if Australia are good enough to keep their fate in their hands.
Yeah but with the vaugeries of the rain it can be taken out of your hands.

Get rain against rubbish teams and lose the odd close one to top sides and you're probably going home.

Same for England....although they are home already.

England lost to Pakistan and have only beaten rubbish sides, rain at the wrong time could see them drop out too.

On SM-J330G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just caught up to live on Kayo, that opening spell by Woakes was unreal. Could not lay bat on him.

this is a game that to me is very equal... nice watching seeing as I don't give a fig who wins ..but they are grand
teams and can flash and burn or blow hard and fire.. um yeah.. I want some heat... it's cold here.. :fire:

Back