World Cup Day 18 India v Pakistan @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A close game would be a great watch, totally explosive atmosphere, [without the explosion]

India are the Collingwood and Man Utd of cricket. Everyone loves to hate us.
I don’t hate either of those teams :)
And unsurprisingly , I don’t hate India either
Still, bring on the rain!

I guess a pakistan win would be good for the tournament as a whole, india would still have a fair bit of work to do(5 points from 4 games certainly isn't safe) before making the semis and it would keep pakistan in the hunt.

Still think fielding will be a deciding factor, pakistan can match india with the ball but their fielding is a joke while India are now one of the best around.

India are the Collingwood and Man Utd of cricket. Everyone loves to hate us.

A lot of the animosity from that last era has faded, im indifferent to india really(team that is not the BCCI) but i respect how much they have improved their fielding, kohli unlike MS actually believes they can win everywhere and bumrah is probably my fav bowler to watch right now.

I guess a pakistan win would be good for the tournament as a whole, india would still have a fair bit of work to do(5 points from 4 games certainly isn't safe) before making the semis and it would keep pakistan in the hunt.

Still think fielding will be a deciding factor, pakistan can match india with the ball but their fielding is a joke while India are now one of the best around.
I think India will bat the crap out of them, but aren’t allowed to express this properly in Hindi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't help but think that Amir will need to take at least 5 poles for pakistan to win. Bowl first, restrict India to a meagre total then ride their luck with the chase. This thread will be a shitfight so I wish everyone well...may the best team win

A lot of the animosity from that last era has faded, im indifferent to india really(team that is not the BCCI) but i respect how much they have improved their fielding, kohli unlike MS actually believes they can win everywhere and bumrah is probably my fav bowler to watch right now.
I respect individual players of course but as a whole India, England, SA are our biggest rivals and probably will be for a long time yet. I’ll support anyone playing against those teams.

Sarfaraz: We'll have a bowl
Sanjay: Virat you're batting, how do you feel?
Virat: Yeah we would have bowled as well to be honest.
Clarke: Not too surprised that Pakistan have chosen to bowl first, I feel India might have chosen to bowl first as well.

No kidding Clarke you imbecile. Stop making noises come out of your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back