World Cup Day 18 India v Pakistan @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

India's batting will probably not get it done at the business end of the World Cup. They're bowling is going to have to win it for them. They are too reliant on too few

Good for us lol

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that rope thing they're driving around soak up water? Looks like fun.

It removes the surface water (sitting on top[ of the grass).

It doesn't actually dry the oval but removing the surface water reduces the chance of slipping for the fielders and reduces the amount of water on the ball

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

Misread it my mistake. Actually don't mind India as a team to be honest. Purely from a selfish point of view rather get Australia into the final 4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back