World Cup Day 18 India v Pakistan @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly he already is, even if he doesn't have longevity. Being pivotal to winning a series in Australia is a massive historic feat for him.
Definitely the most dominant series from an Indian bowler I can recall, given the circumstances. That being said, the entire attack bowled exceptionally well. Props to the Indian bowling coach.

Honestly, a few months on I can comfortably state that the Bumrah slower ball to Marsh(?) was one of the best balls I've seen delivered in Test Cricket.

Do these blokes realise they are chasing almost 340...
They're facing 2 of the best ODI pace bowlers in the world. Potentially 2 of the best the game has seen. Jog on.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Definitely the most dominant series from an Indian bowler I can recall, given the circumstances. That being said, the entire attack bowled exceptionally well. Props to the Indian bowling coach.

Honestly, a few months on I can comfortably state that the Bumrah slower ball to Marsh(?) was one of the best balls I've seen delivered in Test Cricket.

Yes, was marsh as I recall. Excellent surprise delivery

S/R of 38 in this innings chasing 330+...great innings...

Show some intent jeez!
Clearly the plan was to see through two of the world's best ODI bowlers and cash in elsewhere. Thought that was pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back