• Bangladesh

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • West Indies

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The weather

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow I wasn't expecting this mates, Windies I guess are an overrated bunch. Lost to Bangladesh haha

Wow I wasn't expecting this mates, Windies I guess are an overrated bunch. Lost to Bangladesh haha

Banglandesh have won 8 from their last 10 against the West Indies. It shouldn't be that much a surprise

Has to be one of the worst defences of a total in the history of the WC. 322 chased down with almost 9 overs to spare and 7 wickets in hand. Continued bowling short wide rubbish with limited cover square of the wicket and few in catching positions. No trust in spinners leaving them with a bunch of seamers whose idea of variation is to bowl shorter and faster.

Couple all that with some embarrassing miscommunications in the field taking away the opportunity to break up partnerships.

Appalling cricket all round. We’d have been torn apart by the media back home if we put in that turd of an effort.

Pakistan are absolute rubbish though who knows how they have won games

The players were apparently smoking and picking up chicks the night before they had a big game against us, I unleashed myself and it was game over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windies conned everyone into thinking they were a threat, and we all fell for it for some bizarre reason.

Man these commentators and how hyped up they made the Windies look even I was getting a little worried, Triple ton against them for you fans

Shakib is an incredible player, still the best all-rounder going at his age and experience. Legend.

West Indies were bad last night. Like really really bad. There's a bit of talk around that England only have a plan A but my god West Indies proved themselves to be quite one-dimensional last night especially in their bowling.

And if the above seems familiar its because I have copied it word for word from what I said about the West Indies after the England game.

Back