Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Expect us to win and make a mockery of the round robin format.
There's nothing wrong with the format it worked well in 92 and the ones we've had since have mostly been crap, it's just pure chance that exactly 4 teams are far superior than the rest at present.

I mean this is pretty much the 1st time in SA's 27 years back that they have been crap so that would have usually at least meant 5 teams would still be in the race, and teams like SL have usually been very good but are rubbish atm.

frankrizzo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2004
jfgjgfj
17c mostly ok
Met office says heavy showers between 11 and 3.

I guess Pakistan would be the ones helped by a rained out game, if they won their games and we lost our last three they would be ahead but any other rained out matches for us or them would kill their chances.

Last edited:

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Met office says heavy showers between 11 and 3.

I guess Pakistan would be the ones helped by a rained out game, if they won their games and we lost our last three they would be ahead but any other rained out matches for us or them would kill their chances.
What a campaigner of a place to play cricket.

Mar 5, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fremantle, WA, Associates
My schadenfraude is torn. On the one hand, an Australian win would show this bad format for what it is by virtually locking-in the top four.

On the other, a Bangladesh win would be a great kick in the pants for those who still think Bangladesh is a 'minnow' or some such.

:think:

Top Bottom