(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snarls Barkley

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Sorry thought it was Windies. Point stands they should beat those sides, unlikely but not impossible against India. 9 points could make it, this is a massive loss with their draw
Ok I take it all back. If England, who were 18-2 in their last 20 home ODIs before tonight, lose four games in a row and Bangladesh win two of their remaining three games then this loss might matter in the scheme of things

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Ok I take it all back. If England, who were 18-2 in their last 20 home ODIs before tonight, lose four games in a row and Bangladesh win two of their remaining three games then this loss might matter in the scheme of things
England have to beat one of the better sides- they have already lost today against a mid range side. I just don't rate their batting much if Roy isn't there. He's a massive loss.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
I have a feeling Pakistan will make the Semis, remember CT Trophy, these guys out of coma likes waking up maiites. Real threat for us are Aussies and Pakistan

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
BANG!

Just watched the highlights now. I know Sri Lanka didn't make a good score but I had my doubts about England chasing it down. NZ struggled against the South African's. Not always an easy task to even chase down that total against the likes of Sri Lanka ( as well as better opp obviously )

Good job. Was sick of hearing about the English wank fest.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Hahaha, great news to wake up to.

I went to bed with the Soapdodgers 3 or 4 down and I was surprised that no one was still giving SL any chance of winning at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

psychobrown

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Another glorious humiliation of England in a World Cup, and on home soil no less. Probably ranks behind the Ireland game, although in the context of this tournament and with hindsight it may rank higher, we'll see if the flattrackers can recuperate when their groundsmen ensure there is no swing from now on. Love the wry smile from Blocker Wilson as he pointed the last chump to the dressing room, you could see the pleasure.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Surprising to see that England didn't chase that total down, still think they'll make the semis but it opens the door for a couple of other teams to make it.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
England haven't played any of the 3 other 'good' teams yet and are only 4-2, it's pretty ordinary effort yet are still favourites.

Top Bottom