Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Should I ask who that 50 was against hoping the answer is not some pretty ordinary side! He looks awful!
New Zealand in Christchurch last year. He's got five FC fifty's to his name as well.

TBH, even if it's McGrath down the other end, you take the single. It's one ball. To put it in context, McGrath survived 88% of the balls he faced in ODI cricket. You just gotta back your teammate to see one ball off. If you can't get a single or 3 off the last ball it's a disaster.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Sorry thought it was Windies. Point stands they should beat those sides, unlikely but not impossible against India. 9 points could make it, this is a massive loss with their draw

Ok I take it all back. If England, who were 18-2 in their last 20 home ODIs before tonight, lose four games in a row and Bangladesh win two of their remaining three games then this loss might matter in the scheme of things

Ok I take it all back. If England, who were 18-2 in their last 20 home ODIs before tonight, lose four games in a row and Bangladesh win two of their remaining three games then this loss might matter in the scheme of things

England have to beat one of the better sides- they have already lost today against a mid range side. I just don't rate their batting much if Roy isn't there. He's a massive loss.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona

I have a feeling Pakistan will make the Semis, remember CT Trophy, these guys out of coma likes waking up maiites. Real threat for us are Aussies and Pakistan

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
BANG!

Just watched the highlights now. I know Sri Lanka didn't make a good score but I had my doubts about England chasing it down. NZ struggled against the South African's. Not always an easy task to even chase down that total against the likes of Sri Lanka ( as well as better opp obviously )

Good job. Was sick of hearing about the English wank fest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Another glorious humiliation of England in a World Cup, and on home soil no less. Probably ranks behind the Ireland game, although in the context of this tournament and with hindsight it may rank higher, we'll see if the flattrackers can recuperate when their groundsmen ensure there is no swing from now on. Love the wry smile from Blocker Wilson as he pointed the last chump to the dressing room, you could see the pleasure.

Woody15

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
It'll be a hell of a cricket season if they somehow manage to miss the semi finals and lose the Ashes all at home.

Back