World Cup Day 26 Bangladesh v Afghanistan @ Southampton

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dismiss Bangladesh at your peril. They are a very good cricket side.

Thanks for the warning mate but I have good record in quarter final and finals against them. Their captain is friendly and bowls me pies so i settle down quite easily.

That's because every fielding coach in the world tells you to be as still as possible when taking a catch. That effort from Dawlat (and Boult from NZ the other day) was under 11s stuff.

Boult is the best outfielder the game has seen, don't recall him dropping one the other night either?

Only watched the Bangladeshi innings last night, loved watching Mujeeb bowl almost unplayable. Hope he can retain his mystery for a sustained period of time because it's fantastic to see batsman so threatened by him. On the flipside it just hasn't been Rashid's cup, nothing is going his way at all. Seems to be of the character to bounce back, certainly has the skills.

Shakib is an incredible cricketer. Best and most consistent allrounder in the world for god knows how long now!

Boult is the best outfielder the game has seen, don't recall him dropping one the other night either?

Only watched the Bangladeshi innings last night, loved watching Mujeeb bowl almost unplayable. Hope he can retain his mystery for a sustained period of time because it's fantastic to see batsman so threatened by him. On the flipside it just hasn't been Rashid's cup, nothing is going his way at all. Seems to be of the character to bounce back, certainly has the skills.

Shakib is an incredible cricketer. Best and most consistent allrounder in the world for god knows how long now!

Boult dropped against West Indies and South Africa, Kiwis have been poor. We are the best fielding side maiite

The ball was hit to him on the boundary and for some reason he decided to jump up as if he was taking a chest mark in footy, and spilt it. Believe it or not, it happened.
Probably referring to this one:

Ah... yeah I must've been three quarters asleep. Still maintain though that Boult is the best outfield catcher I've seen, absolute freak.

Back