World Cup Day 6 Afghanistan v Sril Lanka @ Sophia Gardens.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could Sri Lanka have two batsmen carry their bats in two consecutive matches?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That might be the worst shot I’ve seen this year, and I’ve watched a lot of shitty cricket.

I don’t have anything invested in this game except my time, but I’m really disappointed in this. What an abject display.

I take that back - trying to reverse sweep Rashid Khan when you’re the only recognised batsman left is simple idiotic.

Which in turn highlights how s**t Australia are for continually losing to them. They’ve lost 6 series in 11 years.

In the last 2.5 years Australia has done the same.

Admittedly they didn’t lose at home to Sri Lanka though.....
We save our best cricket for the real stuff. No point winning meaningless series when you can’t back it up at World Cup’s like Eng-er-land.

Which in turn highlights how s**t Australia are for continually losing to them. They’ve lost 6 series in 11 years.

I mean I agree with most of that but I'm not sure South Africa beating Australia 11 years ago has much bearing on how s**t either side is now.

Australia have been ordinary for a number of year you won't get an argument here, batting especially has been flimsy and a bunch of flat home track bullies.

I'm taking nothing away from Sri Lanka, but South Africa minus ABDV just isn't the same. Miss watching ABDV at the top level.

Back