World Cup Day 7 Team India v South Africa @ Southampton, Bangladesh v New Zealand @ The Oval

What will be Rohit Sharma's score?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 5, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fremantle, WA, Associates
Bangles all out for 244, NZ will probably wish they got them out for a bit less. They actually got a fairly decent total given they didn't bat particularly well.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
NZ should be able to chase that total down but the pitch isn't as easy to bat on as most Oval pitches, especially against spin.

10Dulkar

Team Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Peterborough
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, AZ
Looks like Inzi has been coaching these two on running. Near misses galore. Williamson not looking his usual fluent self on this wicket.

Mar 5, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Here we go, the next commentator getting told from above how great the format of this WC is, even though his reason has nothing to do with the format.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
India tournament faves for mine. They did it easily, calm and composed. Took their time.

NZ scalped a great win too. Bangaz are a much improved side these days and have been for years. They were tested but showed strong resolve.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
Hi Boys, how did you like my knock? My next hundred will be against Aussies. Watchout;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 5, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bangles weren't quite good enough to deserve to win, but they showed they could be a contender - watch out for them if the pitches get slow.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
NZ ended up making hard work of that run chase, they were cruising with Williamson and Taylor there when I went to bed although Williamson was lucky to be there after that bungled run out chance early in his innings. It was never going to be an easy run chase though on that pitch with Bangladesh's spin attack.

NZ now on top pf the table with 2 wins from 2 matches but either the West Indies or Australia could go ahead of them with a win tonight.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
Bangles weren't quite good enough to deserve to win, but they showed they could be a contender - watch out for them if the pitches get slow.
They will be knocked out tomorrow, Poms are scoring 500

Top Bottom