World Cup Day 7 Team India v South Africa @ Southampton, Bangladesh v New Zealand @ The Oval

What will be Rohit Sharma's score?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators reminiscing about 92 World Cup but ignoring the umpiring of Bucknor

Had to take the review last recognized batsman.
Maybe if there was even a bit of doubt in it yeah ok maybe, but when it's obvious to anyone with any sort of level of functioning eyesight that it would have smashed leg stump out of the ground no you don't have to.

You never know they could put on some sort of rear guard action here with so many overs left to scrape together a score, you would hate to lose another vital wicket to a poor decision and have no review.

121 ODI games without a playing single test has to be some sort of record that David Miller holds??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. They just need to find two batsman and have Miller at 6.
It's been a pretty rare occurrence throughout their history that they havent had a great allrounder, it's what I assosciate with SA cricket.

Australia have got this WC in the bag, don't see any team troubling us.

It's been a pretty rare occurrence throughout their history that they havent had a great allrounder, it's what I assosciate with SA cricket.
Totally off topic Ant Bear ...but have you seen the series Lunatics?... Your avatar looks like Jana's long lost pet Natasha the Ardvark

Totally off topic Ant Bear ...but have you seen the series Lunatics?... Your avatar looks like Jana's long lost pet Natasha the Ardvark
Never heard of it.

Now I'm interested!

Back