World Cup Eve Greetings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad, sad people :(

Mind you, I suppose when all your Country has is a reputation for sport (I almost typed sporting reputation - but that would be a falsehood) you must expect such things.

I hope nobody gets seriously injured tomorrow (good luck Ben Darwin btw) and if England win I shall have a very good day. If England lose I shall still have a very good day celebrating a close friend's birthday (Champagne breakfast to start).

The sun will come up Sunday morning (whether I see it is anyone's guess) and I shall reflect on the good things in life, of which my Country has many.

Originally posted by Booze Hound
Sad, sad people :(

Mind you, I suppose when all your Country has is a reputation for sport (I almost typed sporting reputation - but that would be a falsehood) you must expect such things.

I hope nobody gets seriously injured tomorrow (good luck Ben Darwin btw) and if England win I shall have a very good day. If England lose I shall still have a very good day celebrating a close friend's birthday (Champagne breakfast to start).

The sun will come up Sunday morning (whether I see it is anyone's guess) and I shall reflect on the good things in life, of which my Country has many.

Very pessimistic you Poms. We dont even talk of defeat over here.

What a bunch of losers! Is that the correct collective noun?

Anyway, you lot would give up everything to be successful on the sports field, but you're not, so you try to make us feel like our sporting pursuits are a waste of time.

Australia - We stole a load of bread and you sent us to paradise!

Originally posted by Pantsless
Anyway, you lot would give up everything to be successful on the sports field.

I hardly think so.

If we did we'd just put in the per capita expenditure you do and quickly clean your collective clocks.

Anyway, enough of arguing with saddos.

See you next week.

Originally posted by Pantsless
What a bunch of losers! Is that the correct collective noun?

Anyway, you lot would give up everything to be successful on the sports field, but you're not, so you try to make us feel like our sporting pursuits are a waste of time.

Australia - We stole a load of bread and you sent us to paradise!

and so say all of us.

Personally I'd be happy with a few quid less spent on hospitals, schools & whatever else the government watse it on if we ploughed a bit more into sport & achieved some form of global domination.

Maybe they should cut all that money they give to the arts & spending it on something that appeals to the masses.

Anyway tommorow is the first step to that sporting domination I'm not contemplating defeat we'll win I'm sure of that & if we do & we don't score much in the way of tries I look forward to having my Aussie whingers radar on full alert.:D

Let's stick it up em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol... mike carlton said it best. Australians will be devastated if the wallabies lose, the English won't be. Thats because they have been brought up with this culture and are used to losing. We aint.

Mind you, there were heaps of pommies on the plane into sydney from heathrow, and they were somewhat more passionate i expect than the aforementioned poster.

Oh sod off Booze Hound ya prat! :D

See it's that sort of attitude that takes away all the fun, go for all you're worth, not this sort of 'well I hope we win but if we don't i don't care' sort of rubbish and don't take everything you hear seriously. If all the England v Australia type of stuff that's been going on this week was serious we'd be at bloody war.

Take Dipper and Brett Li's attitude mate it's a lot more fun.

Well, it is now about 4 hours to kick off and I must leave to do so work. (crowd noise ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh).

But before I leave I wish to say, that England play a boring game of Rugby and will be exposed as the pretenders they are.

GO YOU GOOD THINGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back