World Cup - France tickets on sale TOMORROW!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That's right...from 7AM on the internet, or 9AM at any Ticketmaster outlet you can buy, for a limited time only, a special ticket that gives you entry TO BOTH the France match on November 11 and the World Cup Qualifier!!!

Tickets start at $80 and go up to $300. A few other guys from my soccer club and I are buying B reserve at $120 - fantastic value considering you get to see Australia play against the No.1 team in the world AND it's most important match in 4 years!!!!

Just thought I'd warn all you guys now, so you not disappointed!

GO AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

I got some guys....

I queued really early and got some great seats.

Too Dog these tickets include the Friendly with France AND A TICKET (SAME SEAT) for the WC Qualifier.

Can't wait.

The tickets were so reasonably priced, I couldn't believe it.
I took the $80 tickets and am very happy with them...they were selling like hot cakes.

I suppose this was an enticement so that could sell out the Friendly game with France.

I won't be surprised if most of them have sold already.

Did this happen for the Iran game..I can't recall a Friendly beforehand fot that one, even though I went to the Iran game.

We got the $120 seats!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

Apparently all the $120 seats in the Southern Stand sold out in less than 3 hours, so we are in the Olympic Stand instead, but oh well, who cares....I'm going to be there!

Fantastic idea to sell a 2 for 1 ticket....surely Soccer Australia couldn't have come up with such a sensible idea!

But by the sounds of it tickets are selling REALLY quickly, so if you don't have a ticket i suggest you get it now, else you'll be regretting it come November!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back