Socceroos World Cup Qualifiers Socceroos V Lebanon

Remove this Banner Ad

GJlCsBoaMAAIA7I

Out slow buildups allow oppositions to set up a block , do wonder why we seemingly have to play out every time . Think Arnold will be quietly happy to take the points and move on .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better 2nd half . Goodwin with the goal of the match . Fingers crossed Hrustic is ok . I know he is in league 1 but I like the look of Yengi too . 5-0 pretty comprehensive.

Two dead rubbers coming up next window in June, but still count as they are qualifiers - perfect chance to cap Volpato and Circati (and Robertson if he is fit) so they are tied to us. Domestic football done for the year so absolutely no excuse why it can’t be done.

Two dead rubbers coming up next window in June, but still count as they are qualifiers - perfect chance to cap Volpato and Circati (and Robertson if he is fit) so they are tied to us. Domestic football done for the year so absolutely no excuse why it can’t be done.
Circati has been capped.

Robertson isn't going to be an issue, strong ties to the Socceroos.

But Volpato I believe we should now select him and force the issue. FIFA rules stipulate a player cannot reject an international call up unless he comes to an agreement with his national's football association or has a medical reason not to participate. So far Football Australia have cooled their heels on this one without pushing the point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back