Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Was watching the same. Very entertaining. Fuzzy picture of the 10th with no one on it in torrential rain - then an air raid siren!

it was at that point I went to bed. Amateur hour.. Picked up coverage this morning

it was at that point I went to bed. Amateur hour.. Picked up coverage this morning
Hope you did not miss the "featured groups" channel where no feature groups were being shown but the producer and his sidekick forgot to mute their microphones and you could hear their conversations streaming through!

Hope you did not miss the "featured groups" channel where no feature groups were being shown but the producer and his sidekick forgot to mute their microphones and you could hear their conversations streaming through!

I briefly looked at the featured groups but when I tuned in it was just similar to the amen corner channel but with “featured groups” text overlayed.

I was thrilled to hear the producer got his coffee though while watching the amen corner nothingness

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can they not find a ball in the rough, what kind of bush league sport is this?

* me I can find my ball in the trees with a playing partner yelling out that he “thinks” it went further left.

they just had eight blokes looking in open rough and couldn’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back