Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Steele admits rain got to him

bogey-par-bogey last 3 holes (including extra)

Smith wins his first on PGA (individual)

Well done
I’m hopeless in the rain but I usually play really good in wet conditions. * the rain. Wet weather gear is for boating or if you have to venture outside into the rain.

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
I’m hopeless in the rain but I usually play really good in wet conditions. fu** the rain. Wet weather gear is for boating or if you have to venture outside into the rain.
I'm hopeless in the rain, except for one time.
I hadn't played with this particular social club for a while.
I decided to treat myself before the game with new light weight gear and Mizuno gloves as i knew it going to rain all day in Ballarat.
The gear made all the difference to my mindset. Starting off with a fluke birdie at the first helped as well and i won easily,with a 71 nett. .
Never did well in the wet since. Not interested in playing in the rain either,it's not even an an issue in Melbourne these days
anyway .

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
i dont mind the rain. rock the footjoy wets. love the sound of rain against the pants and watch teh water simple glide or bead off.
Light intermittent rain is ok, it's the constant heavier rain that i can't handle. It's harder to keep grips,gloves dry,whilst trying to get focused before my shot.
That's where i envy the pros. Their caddies help a lot.

Back